Human life becomes tightly associated with all modern IT-technologies. Work, business, training – all this became an integral part of the lives of billions of people. We do not imagine our life without e-mail, social networking and other online services.
But big money, investment and success were circling his head. It companies forget about the most important – users and issues that must be addressed. And very often, the fate of these companies have a very sad end.
We are here to help users talk about their needs.
We are here to help IT companies hear their users.
Siliconbrains.org is a non-commercial project. If you want to help our product be better, you can donate us whatever you can.
For tips, ideas, bug reports, feedback, please use us branch Siliconbrains.
If you have any questions, offers or something else, please send your message on firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a very easy interface (we hope on this). Use the big form to submit your tips and press “Send” button. Or you can use the search field and start to type company name and select company what reviews you want to read.
If you have any tips or review about our functionality, send your message in our brunch Silicontip.
Hi to all! We have a great news – today we launched! From the time of this idea to MVP passed only 4 days. Really – the first prototype was completed after 2 hours and after next 2 hours we already have a visual design for our new site.
After 2 days, we developed a site with all functions and after 1 day we finished our tests (we hope no).
We launched and we also added our site on our site (sorry for the recursion) and you can share your tips and ideas about our service. Welcome – SiliconBrains.
P.S. Of course, if you interested in how we develop this product for 4 days, you can read this post “Quick startup development“.
Hey, everybody! Silicontips launched and from the time of idea to the time of MVP passed only 4 days. How can we do this? It’s easy. Let’s check on points:
- Courage. Yes, it’s sound crazy, but many people afraid do something new. Don’t be a coward.
- Clean understanding about “what is this”. The main point – we understand what problem this service resolve.
- Clean understanding about “what we need”. We found the idea and we understand how it should work logically: concept, product, tech, marketing.
- MVP. The current version of site reach one of the main goals – users could add some tips and reviews and they can read another tip. It’s enough for the first step.
- Short roadmap. We have only three stage in our product development roadmap. Design, HTML-coding and tech. integration. Hmm, what else?
- No bureaucracy. One designer, and one programmer. It’s easy, right? And yes, all question was resolved in the live process and saved in product wiki.